An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
Keith Banhazl is a Managing Director within the Structured Finance Group and leads the US CMBS and CRE CDO/CLO Surveillance team that includes Conduit/Fusion,Large Loan/Single Borrower, Credit Tenant Lease, Small Balance Commercial, CRECDO, CRE CLO and other structured products at Moody’s Investors Service.In addition, Mr. Banhazl oversees the review of primary US CRE CDO/CLO transactions, including the credit assessment team for commercial real estate assets within CRE CDO’s and CLO’s as well as Structured Credit transactions. He is also Moody’s Global Structured Finance Outreach Coordinator. He has been involved in various research initiatives and outreach activities related to the CRE securitization space, publishing and speaking on Moody’s behalf.
Prior to being appointed to his current position, Mr. Banhazl was a team leader within the CMBS Surveillance group focusing on Conduit/Fusion and Large Loan/Single Borrower transactions. Previously at Moody’s, he rated various fixed and floating-rate Conduit/Fusion and Large Loan CMBS transactions. Mr. Banhazl has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Brown University in Economics and History.
Allen Benson, Catylist's Chief Information Officer has more than 25 years’ experience in cutting-edge real estate technology. Starting out as CTO of Windermere Real Estate, the largest regional franchised real estate company on the West Coast, Benson took the company online and was the first in the country to put the entire MLS online for the public to search. In 1997, Allen founded eProperty Data with the goal of bringing the commercial real estate industry technology up to the level of the residential industry. Once the technology was introduced and adopted by the commercial practitioners, the next step was to provide a fully researched solution to the industry. After bringing multiple markets online, eProperty Data was purchased by the National Association of Realtors® in 2007. Allen went back to the grassroots and worked hand-in-hand with commercial brokers to find the void in the industry. In 2016, Allen joined up with Catylist to once again help advance the commercial industry through the use of technology.
Victor Calanog, Ph.D. CRE® is the Head of Commercial Real Estate Economics at Moody’s Analytics. He and his team of economists and analysts are responsible for the firm’s commercial real estate market forecasting, valuation, and portfolio analytics services.
Dr. Calanog's research has received awards and fellowship support from several institutions, including the Ford Foundation, the Russell Sage Foundation and the Penn Lauder Center for International Business Research.
Kevin Fagan is Vice President and Senior Analyst in Moody’s CMBS ratings group, responsible directing CMBS and CRE research endeavors. In this capacity, Mr. Fagan oversees production of CMBS and CRE research publications, methodologies, database and product development, and strategic initiatives for the CMBS group. Prior to joining Moody’s and working in structured finance, Mr. Fagan held CRE research roles at ING Clarion and Jones Lang LaSalle. He was also a professional engineer for eight years, designing commercial buildings in Southern California. Mr. Fagan holds an M.S. in commercial real estate development and finance from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a B.S. in architectural engineering from the University of Texas at Austin.
- Director of Information and Commercial Services at the Houston Association of Realtors for 20 years. Launched and manage the CommGate.com commercial information exchange. Administer MLS data access policies.
- Executive VP of Landata, the real estate information subsidiary of Stewart Title for over 5 years. Responsible for managing public records acquisition, GIS mapping and data integration projects and researching the office and industrial lease space and commercial transactions.
- Real estate analyst and cartographer with the Honolulu Law Firm of Carlsmith Ball, specialized in Development, Land Title and Litigation Support for two years.
- Worked in the Houston office of Vinson & Elkins as a Real Estate Analyst for 5 years. Responsible for projects in: Real Estate Development, Energy Systems, Property Condemnation, Financial Institution Restructuring and Litigation Support.
- Economics Degree from Rice University