A Change of Climate?
Insight into some of the latest market developments in climate change.
Accounting for Climate
The role of financial reporting for climate-related disclosures
Aligning with the Paris Agreement
How asset managers can work to align their investments with the Paris Agreement
Green Finance and Climate Risk Resilience
Followed by Expert Panel Discussion
- From science-based targets to transition pathways
- Climate risk and opportunities in a normative and regulatory context
- The investment case for establishing climate risk resilience
Moody’s Panel: Formulating better risk decisions through scenarios
- State of play for TCFD disclosures: are companies using scenario analysis?
- Transition risk: which factors are material for credit risk?
- Physical risk: factoring in scientific uncertainty on future impacts
- Financial impacts: climate-adjusted PDs/LGDs under multiple scenarios
Keynote Interview: Chris Faint, Head of Climate and Small Mutuals at Bank of England
In conversation with Andrea Blackman, Managing Director, Global Head of ESG, Moody’s Corporation
- Prudential supervision and global collaboration: the role of the Network for Greening the Financial System (Central Banks network)
- Climate change scenarios and stress tests: the impact of BoE’s macroeconomic analysis
- From transition pathways to real economy outcomes: climate change solutions
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close