Asia's Credit after COVID
- Will demand and productivity recover?
- Will supply chain reconfigurations have a significant impact on the region?
- Will governments carry permanently higher debt burdens?
- Will social concerns drive domestic and international policies?
Keynote Interview with Tengku Muhammad Taufik, CEO, PETRONAS
- Corporates and the oil & gas sector in a post-COVID world
- National oil companies’ relationship with government
- Navigating carbon transition risk amidst uncertain business environment
Asia’s High Yield Space: Has COVID raised the stakes for investing in high yield?
- Which credit trends are being accelerated by the pandemic?
- How will refinancing needs evolve in an uncertain global environment?
- What does intrinsic liquidity mean for defaults?
- How are weakening covenants providing more flexibility to issuers amidst the pandemic?
How will the ESG landscape evolve after COVID?
- Will the pandemic impact corporates’ approach to ESG issues?
- Will the crisis change investment approaches to ESG risks?
- Should we expect greater attention on ESG risks as a result of the pandemic?
Investor & Issuer Panel: Funding – needs vs opportunities amid the coronavirus
- Bolstering the balance sheet in times of uncertainty
- Hunting for yield in a low interest rate environment
- Debt, liquidity, refinancing……..repeat
Strengthen your credit analysis in turbulent times using Moody's CreditView
Join us for an interactive session to gain practical skills and knowledge on how Moody's CreditView can improve your credit analysis by bringing together credit ratings, research and data from Moody’s Investors Service, as well as research, data and content from Moody’s Analytics.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close